Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

I'm still here .....

Lots going on, but that is how life is, lots of ebb and flow. I have been doing a lot of reading, but not much stitching.

I have been rethinking my crafting life quite a bit. I still want to learn how to crochet, to learn surface embroidery and to kick my sewing back into gear. I have been paying attention to what I am enjoying in my stitching and have realized that I really do not want to do any large projects (there are about 7 that I want to do) but I just enjoy smalls and ornament stitching. So keep a look out for a destash page to be added here. (Just saying that will force me to start culling patterns). I am also planning on more destashing in my sewing fabrics; I feel that I need less in my life and only what I love to do. On that note I have made a few steps in working on my surface embroidery. I have purchased this book by Nichole Vogelsinger.


 Her website is Wild Boho. And this morning I bought her Fractured Color Wheel pattern. My interest in this particular pattern was piqued by Honeybee at The Copper Fox and her posts about using a color wheel to change colors in her needlework projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment