Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Words Update

I was surprised when I realized how long it had been since I last posted. I will post a "needles" update later, but here is the "words" portion of the blog.


Fantastic Beasts And Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling, which I have not yet read. This may be my Christmas vacation read .


Mary Russell's War by Laurie R. King which I really enjoyed reading. This is a compilation of stories that Laurie has written over the years and posted/sold on her website.


Harry Potter And The Curse Child by J. K. Rowling which I loved reading. The took about 10 minutes of reading to adjust to the script layout of the book, but the story was amazing and added some cool details and insight into this world.

Thanks for still being here,

later, deb

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you, Debbie! Happy reading and many waves across the ocean. I enjoy my 'house of a quilter' daily and therefore think of you often ...

    Love, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like to see some stitching :)

    ReplyDelete