Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Tonight will be amazing....

I am so excited ... tonight Renee Fleming, the most celebrated soprano of our time is presenting a special concert at Florida State University's Ruby Diamond Concert hall in conjunction with the 35th anniversary of the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra. I am treating myself to this concert as an early 60th birthday present. This will be a once in a lifetime event for me. I have been lucky enough to watch her in several Metropolitan Opera's Live in HD performances.

later, Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    Just read your post (had a few busy days at work, so I'm late) ... how was the concert? I hope it was wonderful!

    Have a nice week & love, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolien the concert was amazing and truly a once in a lifetime event. I am so glad I went....

      :)

      Delete