Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Update on Stitching and Sunday Stash

Those of you that know me, know that I am not a quilter, but I do sew and I do have a fabric stash....well, I have discovered the most fabulous, blog, Molli Sparkles. Every Sunday he does a Sunday Stash linkup and today I am joining it as I found the most gorgeous metallic fabric at my LQS, Bernina Connection, (I do not know the designer, but will look that up the next time that I visit)


and this from Joann Fabrics.



Gorgeous!! And of course, no idea what I will be making....

As for my stitching, I have an update on the mourning sampler for my dad


I am not sure what count this fabric is as it is a mystery linen, but I am stitching 2 over 2. I also started 2 ornaments for my tree, one is Harry Potter Deathly Hallows and the other is Love by the Stitcherhood.


And that's what I have been doing in the needle side of my life.

later, deb

4 comments:

  1. I like those metallics! Since Jennifer Sampou's Shimmer range I am quite into subtle and classy metallics, and those you are sharing really hit the mark! I will check back in to find out the fabric line when you post it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you buy me some of the glitter fabrics too, say ½ yard each and I'll pay you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link to SouleMama too

    ReplyDelete