Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

I don't like French knots.....

and unfortunately, I am out of practice on making Colonial knots as you can see on the right side of my picture. I stitched those first and then made the ones on the left, which are much better. So, I will be taking the "practice" knots out and redoing. This is my stitching from this weekend, which did not occur at the library due to sad circumstances, which I will relate at another time.


This pattern calls for the background to be filled in, which I am still thinking about as I will not be framing this stitching, but will use as an ornament/door hanger. I still need to add the stars charms which will be located on the brownish-black band.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay about the library and this looks finished to me without the background stitching since you picked such a great fabric.

    ReplyDelete