Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Saturday at the Library and other stitching...

I worked on this piece during the week and made some progress:


I last showed an update on this project in July, 2014, which I cannot believe....but I could not find a more recent update.

I went to the library again on Saturday and am enjoying myself so much that I think this may be my new routine and a way to be able to stitch on a routine basis. I live outside of the Tallahassee city limits and our county branch is fairly small, but one that I enjoy using. Here is a picture of the Ft. Braden branch of the Leon County library.


And this is where I was stitching....private, quiet and by a window with decent light.


And I started a new project....this pattern is from Country Living magazine's May 2015 issue. This summer they are giving free cross stitch patterns on their website. I love the old blue Ball jars and when I saw the pattern and then found the Modern Minis Aqua Jars by Lori Holt for Riley Blake on Fat Quarter Shop, well I ordered the fabric and pulled the threads and started stitching. The picture of the fabric sample is from the Fat Quarter Shop websiste, but I feel like the fabric is a little more aqua.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I'm way behind in reading blogs since we're having our holiday and are quite busy, sorry! Love your library and the corner you chose. (Our library is very, very dark.) Happy stitching!

    Bye, Carolien

    ReplyDelete