Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Catch Up on needles and words.....

First, the words. One of my favorite authors that I have mentioned here before, Laurie King, has written and released book 13 in the Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes series. The book is Dreaming Spies. I am in the middle of reading this with about 2-3 other books. Take my advice and try one of her books.....

And the needles have been fairly busy for me (and you know that I am a slow stitcher). Here is an update on two pieces.

Prairie Schooler "Boo"
The Sampler Girl "It Is Well With My Soul"

pattern cover
This is the pattern that I am adapting as a Mourning Sampler in remembrance of my dad, Nicholas Bongalis. 

he's the handsome dude in the middle
I have not done a lot of stitching, as I do a lot of reminiscing about him and our lives as I stitch.

later, deb

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    What a lovely sampler to remember your father.

    Hugs, Carolien

    ReplyDelete