Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hari-kuyo

As I mentioned in my previous blog post from January 2nd, one of the things that I want to accomplish this year is to make my Hari-Kuyo Needlebook. I have gathered my materials and will be cutting them out today. I have linked to Susan's website/blog post regarding the needlebook class in the previous post if you are interested. I have chosen to do my needlebook in shades of blacks, greys, and taupes. I am not completely happy with my felt colors as I have limited choices for wool felt here in Tallahassee, so they may change. This needlebook will be a chance for me to work on my surface embroidery  and beading skills as I primarily do cross stitch.


Later, deb

2 comments:

  1. How perfect that you are combining your love for needles and for books by making a needlebook! I am here to help you should you need it. And, please please, send me a pic of your finished product. I would love to see it! Happy Harikuyo to you. May you have a new stitching year full of peace, joy and accomplishment!! Susan

    ReplyDelete