1. I took a crochet class in 2014 and I want to really work on it this year.
2. EGA GCC Liesl-Schwalm - to start AND finish.
3. Dad's sampler - this is an adaptation of a pattern that I purchased from The Sampler Girl. I want to have it finished by my 60th birthday next December. Emotionally, this has been a hard piece to start, but I want to hold it in my hand and stitch my memories of my Dad into it. I will show you the pattern once I start it.
4. My smalls - I really enjoyed the Smalls SAL this past year and completed more stitching then I have in a long time.
5. Assembling my smalls, and sewing in general.
6. Hari-Kuyo Needlebook e-course - I bought this class from Susan at Plays with Needles when she originally introduced the class and I already have all of my materials and class notes.
7. Ornament stitching for myself and possible exchanges with my sister Diana. I want the ornaments for my ornament tree that sits in my cubicle at work:
And of course, the words - there will be reading. I put a lot of thought into this list and for me is very doable.