Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Looking forward to a new year.....

Things I want to work on this year:

1.     I took a crochet class in 2014 and I want to really work on it this year.
2.     EGA GCC Liesl-Schwalm - to start AND finish.
3.     Dad's sampler - this is an adaptation of a pattern that I purchased from The Sampler Girl. I want to have it finished by my 60th birthday next December. Emotionally, this has been a hard piece to start, but I want to hold it in my hand and stitch my memories of my Dad into it. I will show you the pattern once I start it.
4.     My smalls - I really enjoyed the Smalls SAL this past year and completed more stitching then I have in a long time.
5.     Assembling my smalls, and sewing in general.
6.     Hari-Kuyo Needlebook e-course - I bought this class from Susan at Plays with Needles when she originally introduced the class and I already have all of my materials and class notes.
7.     Ornament stitching for myself and possible exchanges with my sister Diana. I want the ornaments for my ornament tree that sits in my cubicle at work:


And of course, the words - there will be reading. I put a lot of thought into this list and for me is very doable.

later, deb

2 comments:

  1. it's that time of the year, uh.. let's focus on our resolutions and get as much stitching as we can handle :)
    Happy New Year, chiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, dear Debbie! May it be a very good and healthy ánd creative year!!! Your list is promising. Love that tree, by the way, how nice to do that at work.
    I certainly plan to stitch that lovely pattern of yours in 2015!

    have a nice day & Dutch greetings, Carolien

    ReplyDelete