Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

2 things....

Number one....my exchange partner in the 2014 Xmas exchange received her package from me so I may now post a picture


I adapted Little House Needlework's "Seven Pines"; I left off the border as I was going for a more primitive look. And in case you were wondering, the ornament is on the gorgeous quilt that my sister made for me.

Number two.....my buds

If you have read my blog at all, you know that I am a card-carrying member of the EGA (Embroiderer's Guild of America). I am a member of the Tallahassee, FL chapter, Canopy Oaks. We are very graciously hosted by St. Peter's Anglican Church. We just had our January meeting and they gave me permission to post the following pictures. I will not disclose any names, just wanted you to see "my girls". I honestly do not know what I would do without this group. They challenge me to step outside of my comfort zone, they encourage me, and they make me laugh and smile......





And what we were working on....

This is mine, working on a free ornament from Sub Rosa







later, deb

2 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    I love your ornament! It must be such fun to stitch together, thanks for sharing the pictures. Happy stitching!

    Love, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be the stitcher I am today if it weren't for my Guild. I started out doing cross stitch as well but I slowly have picked up many new skills by being around such talented women. It doesn't hurt to have a support group when life throws you curve balls either. I'm so glad you have a group of friends to inspire you and egg you on!!

    ReplyDelete