Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Stitch from Stash Part 2 ..... this is embarrassing

Well, I forgot some of what I purchased and realized that I had also purchased some "paper patterns". I hope that I am not coming across as bragging, but I usually NEVER purchase this much and probably never will again (unless of course I win the Florida lottery...). All photos are from the websites.

from Crazy Annies Stitchin' I bought Hands on Design "Twice Blessed"


Humm, white acorn theme going on here.....

I did most of my damage at 123stitch.com....

 





I realized that I was buying for my Ornament tree (which is currently in storage). I miss not doing something for the holidays and this will allow me to do a little decorating.

later, deb

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be really busy stitching all these!

    ReplyDelete