Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

October Stitch from Stash and Smalls SAL......late

Well, I am posting for the first time in a while...I have been really knocked down by fall allergies. I have never had a problem before and I guess my time has come. Anyway, on to the subject at hand (I like that phrase and must research its history).....

I started with a $56.30 balance from September, added my $25.00 and spent $16.00 which leaves me a balance of $65.30 walking into November. I bought a few patterns and a small piece of gingham linen from Sandra at Plain and Fancy Merchant. I bought the linen to stitch the "Boo Thyme" freebie.

Here are my before and after pictures:



Some progress, but not a lot. Unfortunately, I did not finish anything for the Smalls SAL. We'll see how I do in November....

See you tomorrow for another update.....

Edited: Well, I forgot that a part of the $16.00 that I spent was on a sale at my local Hobby Lobby. I found this book for $5.97:


Words to stitch by...8 Cross Stitch Designs by Lori Markovic (La-D-Da)


deb

4 comments:

  1. My allergies were especially bad this fall, but am much better now. :) Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your stitching. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks very nice :) I hope your allergies go away as swiftly as they arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the Halloween stitching finished!!

    ReplyDelete