Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bees SAL...late....

OK, Diana and I cannot come to a meeting of the minds, but we did decide on a date and topic....September 15 and of course, bees. We are going to be stitching bees and will start on September 15. We will post our picture updates on Saturdays (right???) and will finish when we finish. Since I am working on smalls, I am going to start with this, Summer Solstice by the primitive hare. I bought my threads in August and will start on September 15 (itching to start now....). I have several other bee patterns that I have purchased this year that I would like to get stitched. So, if you like bees, feel free to stitch with us for as long or as little as you like...this is very informal, but fun.

later, deb

2 comments:

  1. Yes; perfect, I"ll finish my honeybee hill by blackbird design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrived here via Diana's blog :)
    I've kind of lost my stitching mojo in favour of other crafts but am tempted by the Primitive Hare freebie so I think I will join you for round one at least.
    I am sure I must have other bee designs in my stash too.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete