Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Stitch from Stash and Smalls SAL update.....

I shopped and stitched.....didn't get any stitching finished....I had a starting balance of $56.30 +$25.00-$45.00=$36.30 balance to carry over to August.

I bought Just Bee Limited Release chartpack by Hands on Design (picture from website)


EDITED: I seem to have not made myself clear--I BOUGHT Just Bee, but I have NOT stitched the pattern. The above is just a picture from the website of the designers stitch and finish.


I decided to get the Ornament CD as I have very limited storage in my living situation and this is just a better idea. I am thinking of doing a give away for the issues that I do have...more on that later as I will need feedback from you.

later, deb


5 comments:

  1. I love your bee finish! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. this is such a beautiful finish.. Love your bee charm.. looks lovely.. and I will check out the Cross Stitch CD too.. thank you for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deb
    I hope that you are well soon!

    Your embroidery is beautiful

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you'll be able to find some time to stitch next month. That is a super cute little design, and I'm sure it is just itching for you to stitch it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete