Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

June Stitch from Stash and Smalls SAL update

I ended May with a balance of $68.98; with the $25.00 for June and the special allowance of $50.00 (after you spend your $25.00) I had a starting balance for June of $143.98 .... and spend I did. Due to a miscalculation of a tax move, I had to give Uncle Sam part of my vacation money (darn him!!!) so I decided to have a staycation and use the excess for some spending/playing. I used part of the money to take a crochet class at a local yarn store, Yarn Therapy. Great people and great teacher--the final class is this Saturday. 
Now for the stash spending that I must report: I spent a total of $87.68, $37.68 from the regular balance and all of the $50.00 special allowance. This leaves me a balance of $56.30 going into July. The first of my purchases are shown in my last post and here are my additional purchases:
Sew Bunny from iStitch (picture from designer website)
Sew Stitcher from iStitch (picture from designer website)
District 13 the Owl Next Door by Bent Creek

What's on your mind....Candy Corn by Bent Creek
French County Bunny by JBW Designs
Cat - O - Lantern by Bent Creek
Navy by Hinzeit
Busy Bee by Lizzie Kate
Tiny Tidings XV by Lizzie Kate
And my only progress in June, so I have no finishes for June (bummer!):




3 comments:

  1. beautiful pattern, I love halloween graphic!!!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'sew stitcher' what color will you use for this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the JBW design- I have done the French Country Cat- it was tricky, but fun!
    ~Jaime

    ReplyDelete