Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Plug, an RAK and Updates

I know you, you want the RAK first.....


This lovely package was in my mailbox on Friday. And it was from Carolien. Recently I had found a TIAG pattern that she did not have, so I picked it up and mailed it to her. And this is what she made/bought to thank me.....


Don't you just love this needlebook and the scissors?


Front and back covers....


Inside....I will be filling with my needles this weekend. 

The plug is for my local EGA chapter, Canopy Oaks. We had our last formal meeting today (includes a business meeting) which was comprised of a brunch and a show and tell. I showed everyone my needlebook and scissors and there was lots of oohhing and aahhing. Carolien, you are a hit in Tallahassee!!

The updates are of my actual stitching....


The Fallen

Save The Trinkets
This is a new pattern that I was able to create at the Cross Stitch Writing Tool website. They give you the option of several cross stitch and back stitch alphabets. It is pretty self-explanatory and the only charge is a donation in the amount that you choose. This pattern is for a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    I'm glad my little presents found your postbox! Thank you for your sweet comment and e-mail, you made me blush ...

    Have a great day & hugs, Carolien

    P.S. After 'Voice of the Shepherd' your pattern is the no. 1 'on my list' :)

    ReplyDelete