Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A finish and two new starts.....

Signing up for two SALS seems to have really helped my stitching this year. I finished Irish Shamrock from The Primitive Hare last week and here is a picture...


I think it needs a button, so will have to dig through my stash to see what I have.  I am now working on St. Patrick 09, a freebie from AuryTM. I believe that she has taken this link down as I was not able to find it....it is a quakerish shamrock.


And I am also working on a Prairie Schooler Halloween freebie from 2012...I call it Boo, as I do not know the actual name and it also is no longer linked.


I have been doing most of my stitching during the second half of my lunch hour at work, which has been very nice as it helps with my stress levels. I hope to have another finish soon.

1 comment: