Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stitch from Stash and Smalls SAL February

I finished these:
A Wee Bit Irish on 14ct Aida using DMC threads

Chocolate Crunch Love on 14ct Aida using DMC threads

And even though I stitched from my stash, I caved and went shopping:




The button craft books were 79 cents each and the remaining magazines were 99 cents each, all purchased at Goodwill. I also bought about 20 skeins of DMC for a project (I thought I owned all of the colors!). I had a carryover from January of $18.75, spent $14.73 in February which will leave me a balance of $29.02 to carryover into March. This does not include the special allowance for Nashville market, where I spent $33.60.

EDITED: I just noticed that I forgot to "dot my I" (2 actually) in the Wee Irish piece, so I guess I am not actually done with that one......

6 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    Well, plenty of crafty things to do! Looks like fun. Your Irish finish is very nice!!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think purchases at Goodwill count, they're just charity donations! ;0) That chocolate heart is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys, not surprised you gave in but you should give yourself extra points for having a good eye for a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching and some great bargain buys.

    ReplyDelete