Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

STS 2014, January

This has been a lot harder then I thought it would be...because there are so many new patterns that I have seen and some of my favorite designers are just going to town!! I started the heart that is shown in my IHSW post, but I haven't taken a new picture, and I need to make sure that I make the cut-off for posting. This is stitched entirely from my stash, but I did spend $6.25 this month on a stitching magazine as I want to work on an ornament series that they are posting this year designed by Cathy Habermann of Hands On Design. So, since I know that I need want to purchase the entire series, I am actually thinking of subscribing in February. I also need to get this finished as it is also for the 2014 Smalls SAL.

Un amour de chocolat croque from PAstel 49
I also want to add that Jules sent me a translation in the comments..."Chocolate Love Crunch"....Thanks Jules!!! She has a great blog, go visit....

No comments:

Post a Comment