Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Reading, Sewing, and some stitching...

I have been doing a bit of all three...I will take pictures of the stitching for this weekend as it is IHSW. You can see my reading on goodreads --link on right sidebar. And for the sewing...I bought a new Bernina B350 PE last year and plugged it in for the first time last Wednesday. Sad, I know. I had been sewing on a wonderful Sears Kenmore for years, but she just wasn't capable of doing what I wanted to start doing; therefore, new machine. But I was scared to use the new one...silly, I know. So when I saw the Machine Mastery classes on the website of my local Bernina store, I signed up and the first class was last Thursday night. This machine is so different, but I am very excited about sewing for the first time in a long time. These pictures are from the internet, but I will take pictures of my machine and machine case (tutto) this weekend also.



1 comment: