Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chocolate

is what I stitched this weekend for IHSW. Here is a picture of where I am,


and this is where I found the free pattern. There are quite a few patterns on this blog that I like. I don't understand French, so I am calling it Milk and Dark Chocolate Heart :). The pattern, fabric and floss are from my stash. Once completed, I hope to finish it into an ornament for my ornament tree, which you can see in use here. I love this tree and want to really want to get ornaments finished so that I can enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. Almost All Chocolate Heart....translation of the pattern's title. :)

    Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And on the pattern page itself "Un amour de chocolat croque" is loosely translated to A love of Chocolate Crunch or Chocolate Crunch Love

      Delete
  2. Anything Chocolate is ALWAYS good :D

    ReplyDelete