Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Plans for 2014...Accountability

I have lots of plans and goals for this year. I will be participating in the 2014 Smalls SAL. This should be fun and will be a good start to get my stitching "going". After completing the small ornament on Christmas Eve, I no longer have any excuse for not getting any stitching completed. :) I am also going to participate in the Stitch from Stash group in 2014. And I am also going to try and apply it to my sewing stash. I really want to be more organized and creative, and that means I need to do what I love to do, which is needlework and sewing. I did a little organizing in my sewing fabrics (the stash in my room, anyway, I have more in storage, but that's another post) this weekend and came up with a good-sized box to give to a local quilting/sewing charity here in town. I will be coming up with a New Year's Eve stitch and let you know about that tomorrow when I decide.

later,

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea for applying the stitch from stash to the fabric/sewing part of things and thank you for the idea. I am thinking I'll give that a try as well since the fabric has taken over my sleeping quarters instead of being neatly tucked away in their tubs :D

    ReplyDelete