Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Out of sorts......and inspiration

For some reason, I am feeling like I don't fit in my own skin anymore....like what I do and think are just not worth a rat's behind. I don't want to read, stitch, or sew. I have 4 books sitting on my reading stand that I am getting ready to return because I just don't want to be bothered and I look at all of the lovely stitching on all of your blogs and I am really excited for you, and then I think.....why bother. Maybe it's just a mojo thing--I hope so, because not really liking myself lately....grumpy ole' bee-yatch.

And for that inspiration....this is just too cool!!!!!

Thanks for letting me whine........

deb

2 comments:

  1. Been there too & love the blog link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have all been there. This weekend will be a time to get new perspective :-)

    ReplyDelete