Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

IHSW...2 finishes (I am as shocked as you are!!!)

I think I have found my mojo once again, and as a result, have TWO finishes, albeit, small ones.
Halloween Freebie 2012 by primitive betty
I decided not to stitch the border or the words as I want to make this into a simple door hanger.

Birthday Crowns for Jane Austen by the Sampler Girl
I am still not sure about the pink in the crown yet, but I am going to live with it for a few weeks (hey, I am not doing any frogging to something that took me so long to finish!! ).

I have already gone through my holiday stitching bags and selected a few smalls that are WIPs and have moved them to my working bag.

I have also been doing more reading. Feel free to click on my goodreads link on the right side of the blog. I started listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix today at work. I just love the series and usually have one on my ipod.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finishes! I only managed a couple of stitches last IHSW.
    Glad to know that there are other stitchers out there who enjoys Harry Potter too - I've read the whole collection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie,

    I love your finishes! That pumpkin is so cute!

    Bye, Carolien

    ReplyDelete