Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

And life continues......

As you can tell from my prolific postings, there was not much stitching or reading going on here. But I did get a lot of stitching done in February...just not during IHSW. We had an EGA traveling teacher in Tallahasssee in early February---I did not attend the classes, but we had open stitching for members/visitors who chose not to attend the class. I brought a few smalls with me to class to work on and made great progress.

#116 Frankie Stein by Hob-Nobb Designs, Inc.
I finished Frankie Stein, but am ashamed to say he only needed 10 (that's right, ten) stitches to finish; and that includes stitching on the button! I then started one of the Sampler Girl's patterns.

Birthday Crowns for Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl
 That was all the stitching that was done on that Saturday (since I wasn't attending the class, I did some of the behind the scenes clean-up, etc.). Our chapter then did a Stitch in Public day 2 weeks later where I again worked on the Birthday Crowns and then switched over to a St. Patrick's day stitch.


 
#103 A Wee Bit Irish by Hob-Nobb Designs, Inc.
I did not get either finished, but was just happy to be stitching. And as we are approaching the end of March and I know for a fact that I will not get any Easter stitching completed, I decided to go ahead and get my Patriotic stitching out in readiness for Memorial Day, Flag Day, and the 4th of July. So I hope to have more to show you soon.
Thanks for stopping by.....

2 comments:

  1. I love Sampler Girl patterns! And your Frankie Stein is darling.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete