Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

January IHSW update

Woohoo!! I have an update!! This is where I left him after the October 2012 IHSW,

 And this is where he is after this weekend.

I am making a huge effort to take time for stitching and have found a way that works for me. I listen to audiobooks from http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/ on my desktop and just stitch away. I am listening to Jane Eyre. She has just arrived at Thornfield Hall and is being given the grand tour.....and hears the mysterious laugh for the first time!!! This is one of my favorite books.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, and excellent taste in books as well, Jane Eyre is a definite favourite.
    I tend to either watchi TV or listen to audio books as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress with your stitching. Jane Eyre is a favourite of mine - just love that story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's coming along nicely. I usually listen to the tv when stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful progress! and great idea for audiobooks, they're great for stitchin ;)

    ReplyDelete