Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Birthday Stashing

My birthday is Saturday, and I felt the need to go shopping tonight....not that the wallet can really stand it as I had to buy this Thanksgiving weekend.....

2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS


My previous vehicle was a 2002 Nissan Sentra with over 138K miles and was eating cash like crazy (I had to have a radiator put in a few weeks ago to the tune of $500.00--that was the last straw for me). I am really loving this vehicle. I had no idea how much the automotive industry had change.
Anyway, I bought some Tilly fabric (which I was so excited about sharing with you), and I want to buy a few little patterns from andwabisabi. She has a lot of really cute smalls and she also has some kitted up.

So, Happy Birthday to me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe it but the Carolina Foam & Fabric store is less than 6 miles from me so I'll have to go look for the fabric today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Great-lookin' car!

    ReplyDelete