Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Stash

I found some photos on my camera of some recent stashing, and realized that I had not posted them on my blog. So, here you are......

Sweetest Home - Country Cottage Needleworks

Liberty Stars - Erica Michaels and Americana Anchor - Joy of the Needle

Bee My Honey Bee - Bitty Buds by 4 My Boys, Poinsettia in a Pot (Green) - Trail Creek Farm, and Stich till You're Content - Doop Design

A Little Blue for You - By the Bay Needleart and the specified linen, Country Blue by Wichelt Imports

DMC's newest Colour Variations

Navy + white and Pumpkin + white - Bent Creek

Jolly Jack - All Through the Night and The Little Bunny - Bent Creek

Flora McSample 2011 & 2012 - Lizzie Kate

Fleur de Lis, Owl, Turkey, and Reindeer - JBW Designs
I did more shopping then I had intended, but when I bought these (not quite sure when) I got great prices and I don't stash very often  (well....try not to anyway). So I think I am set for a long time as far as patterns. If only I could buy some time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stash haul! I try to keep my stashing to a minimum too but looking at all the goodies stitchers buy tests my willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I love the little Jolly Jack and the color of that linen!

    ReplyDelete