Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Russell and Holmes

I received my new Russell novel, Garment of Shadows, on Monday. I am reading it slowly as I truly relish Laurie R. King's books. After running my errands today, I hope to finish reading, and then probably start re-reading it. I so love the character of Mary Russell that she has created and her story lines are just wonderful and so intricate. I may sound a little sappy, but LOVE these books. I own the entire series in hardback and intend to also buy all of them as ebooks.

Photo from www.laurierking.com

Thank you, Laurie.....love the books.

later, my friends

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good book. From the cover it looks like its set in 1800's London? I'm going to check it out at Amazon as I love Sherlock & Holmes-style books! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete