Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

vacation......thank goodness


Have you ever been so mentally and physically tired from work that you just want to sit in a corner and just cry it all out? Well, that is where I have been for the last 3-4 weeks...and there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Wahoo!!! I have been at the library and picked up 5 books, bought a few nook books, and have planned my stitching and sewing. There are also a few local tourist locations that I want to visit. I will be off Labor Day week. This will be a staycation and I am pretty sure I have planned too much, but it's my vacation and if I choose to do nothing, it's all OK :). I will also be trying to do some catch-up on stashing pictures/posts.

have fun---and let's keep those being hit by Isaac in our prayers,

later my friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment