Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Moving over...and back to needles and words

Well, put the last boxes in storage this morning, made sure apartment was empty and turned in my keys. I drove out of the parking lot at 9:54 am; this move took two weeks and lots of help from friends and family (Anna, you are the best sister in the whole world! She cleaned the apartment!). I put my sewing in the storage unit, but in a manner that I am able to access should the sewing bug bite. I brought my needlework and beading supplies with me. I am still assembling things in the "new" home (I am in my mother's home), and am looking forward to stitching and reading once again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope you can relax a little as well!

    Bye, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I hope you manage to stitch a little too!

    ReplyDelete