Julie very graciously nominated me for this award:.Thank you Julie :)
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to pass on the award
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So here goes.
I'm passing this award to:
Carolien at http://caroliensstitches.blogspot.com/
Christine at http://alchymyst.blogspot.com/
Diana at http://logcabinlife-diana.blogspot.com/
Anna at http://ohsewsanna.blogspot.com/
Becky K at http://stitchinpost.blogspot.com/
Five things about me
1. I collect old/vintage Whitman's tins.
2. I sing pretty well--soprano.
3. I am terrified of snakes, worms, anything that slithers......ugh!
4. I like crossword puzzles.
5. I love opera, Neil Diamond and A Prairie Home Companion