Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cooking again....

I seem to be doing a lot of batch cooking on Wednesdays, for some reason. I made a HUGE pot of January Skiers Soup tonight along with a batch of Cafeteria Sloppy Joes. I will be eating some of the soup this week with some lovely garlic bread, and will freeze the rest. The sloppy joes are for next week, to be eaten on onion rolls with some homemade cole slaw on the side, so once it cools it will go in the freezer. I also received some stash that I ordered today, but I don't have pictures, so will post that in a day or two with other stitching pictures.
January Skiers Soup

Cafeteria Sloppy Joes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderful recipes. I love making soups in my crockpot any time of the year, but especially in the Autumn and Winter months. I must try your delicious Skier's Soup!

    ReplyDelete