Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

needles or words......

Lately my stitching has gone by the wayside and has been replaced by lots of reading. But I find that my fingers are once again itching for that "in and out" motion of the needle and thread. But I also realized that I have a lot to "finish" finish, so I thought I would show you -- plans are to sew a little tomorrow and get a few completed.

In memory

Moose freebie

NURSE by Heinzeit

Prairie Schooler Quilting Santa

Drawn Thread Bee Keep

Historic Needlework Guild Flower Basket kit

Little sampler kit I've had forever

Whitman's tin kit

Believe by The Sampler Girl

Eat Drink and be Scary by The Sampler Girl
I am showing you the pieces with the fabric that I intend to use for finishing. My taste runs a little "skewed" as far as the fabrics, but I love them. Hope to show you some completed pieces next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment