Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book finish

I just finished reading God of the Hive by Laurie R. King. If you are not familiar with her, she is the modern voice (for me, at least) for Sherlock Holmes. This series is of Holmes and his partner/wife, Mary Russell. I highly recommend these books. She is very thorough in her research and doesn't just slap a story together. And the newest book in this series comes out in September, Pirate King. I have already pre-ordered my copy and can hardly wait.


If you are on goodreads, would love to hear from you and see what you are reading. I seem to be reading more than stitching lately. I usually have a goal of 52 books a year, and am actually behind this year. Will see how I turn out.
Have fun stitching and reading,

Edited: My reading goal is not 52 books a year, but 26. Have no idea why my fingers typed 52!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have The Beekeeper's Apprentice to read for a book challenge with my online book club. Glad to hear her books are so good as this will be my first of hers.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete