Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

book and pancakes

I fell in love all over again at the theatre--our beloved Colin has once again raised the bar. I was so totally blown away by his performance as King George that I broke one of my cardinal "book rules". You NEVER, EVER buy a book until you have read it or are reading it in a series. You ALWAYS use your library first, and then if you like the book you buy it.....well, I broke down and bought this.....

and I am saving it for my mini "use 'em or lose 'em days" vacation in the middle of the month. I am using the days to have all of my yearly exams done and this will do nicely in the waiting rooms.
I also have a love of pancakes, and discovered a mix that I will love. One of the ladies I work with used this mix with the addition of cinnamon and nutmeg to make waffles and brought the leftovers into the office. Sweet potato waffles--I was in a hurry that day, so just ate it cold and was amazed at the flavor. I ran to the store during lunch (Fresh Market) and bought a box and plan on breaking it in on Saturday. YUM!!
I have been doing some stitching but don't have pictures at the moment. I will try and post them this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I still need to see the Movie and would most likely like the book too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy Debbie,
    yes, photo and link are ok :-)))

    Argante

    ReplyDelete