Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

my quilt

My sister Diana informed me today that she has started making my quilt. Here is a picture of some of the fabrics she is using.
I gave her a range of colors and she picked the fabrics. She was snowed in today and she called me at work (she loves to do that when she is not working and I am!!!) and told me that she had made a few blocks. Can hardly wait to see pictures!!!

Edited: Go here to see the pictures of the blocks she has completed. She changed the yellow to a brighter shade, but I love what she is making.

2 comments:

  1. OOPS, I changed the yellow, but think you were okay with it, I hope so anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and thank you for your kind words on creJJtion! Have a great weekend ahead,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete