Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stash

Here are pictures of my stashing from my vacation as promised.....

This was our gift tote from Kathy, the owner of Needle Delights. The bags were passed out randomly and we did a "get acquainted" moment to find the owner of the bag we were given and to claim ours. This was the 5th retreat and the colors are the teal and brown. So the project were were given is the name tag below, but we were given a choice of colors. Being Ms. Anal that I am, my threads had to match my bag!


And now the part where I spent money....


I have seen this many times and finallly decided to buy...it came with all of the threads.

I just loved this jack o' lantern and bought the threads and beads to stitch him

I love these little "kits". They include the pattern and a small bead. You use scrap fabric and threads to stitch!!

 This blue is for a project I have on hold and the light is one that I picked up because it fits very well on Q-snaps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Deborah. Thanks for visiting my blog. The pine cones I stitched are a portion of the Prairie Schooler's design Holiday Harvest Bk 37. I really love Prairie Schooler. The peacock square from Shelley P is Animal Samplings by Hillside Samplings. I also bought the Lizzie Kate design 's ABC Lessons earlier in the year. Perhaps we could do a SAL together when you're ready to stitch. Wishing you happy stitches! Pokua

    ReplyDelete