Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

RAK'ed and going to retreat

I have been RAK'ed by Jeanne. I was able to send her a Whitman's tin that she was looking for; I had 2, so why not share? She sent me a lovely thank you gift that has taken me week to give pictures of...sorry Jeanne. I am fond of bees and she sent a lovely bee pattern, thread and a matching fat quarter!


Little House Needleworks "Queen Bee"
Crescent Colours Queen Bee

This is on the short stitching list for me! I am also going to retreat on October 14th with my sister Diana; we are going the The Needle Fair held by Needle Delights from Pensacola. The retreat is held at Camp Beckwith in Fairhope, AL. I was able to get 7 working days off, and counting weekends, I will be off for 11 days--a long vacation for me. I am so excited---already working on my packing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment