Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Year and a SAL that I have joined.....

I am absolutely the worst at procrastination, so to encourage myself to really accomplish stitching this year, I have joined the Christmas Design SAL on YoYo's blog. I have wanted to make myself a nativity set for years and found and purchased all the beads and picked out fabric for the Mill Hill Nativity set.


Mill Hill Silent Night


Close-up of the creche and standing figures


I have decided to not use all of the beads they suggest, as I want this rustic. I am stitching on an oatmeal colored 14 count Aida using the suggested DMC threads. I was lucky enough to actually find an almost identical stable at Walmart a few years ago and have it safely stored for its debut (crossing my fingers) this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment