Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stash and EGA Christmas Gift/Cookie Exchange

The gift/cookie exchange was lots of fun---but I forgot to take my camera (I hate getting older!!) But I did take a picture of my gift.  This is a great box that was stitched and hand-painted.



We have a very eclectic group with loads of talent---I am learning SOOOO much.  I am a member of the Canopy Oaks Embroiderers' Guild in Tallahassee, FL.

Now, to the stash!!!


Erica Michaels' Because of the Brave and Prairie Schooler Angels (OOP - won on ebay)


The Sunflower Seed's Do You See What I See? and By the Bay Needlearts 13 Colony Bay Part 1 (I had alreay found parts 2 & 3)


Sheepish Designs' Dutch Alphabet Ninety-Seventh Exemplary and Sue Hillis Designs' Black Hat Society


The Stitchworks' Bee Stitchin'
Little House Needleworks' Bee Sampler
Bent Creeks' Dance of the Bumblebee


The Trilogy's Thanksgiving Spots and Cheer

As you can see, my debit card and I have been VERY busy.  Most of this was purchased on my trip to the Atlanta area with my two sisters in September.

These little kits I found at Joann's---inexpensive and nice designs that I can make into cards or ornaments.


And this was a give-away that I won from Handcrafts Online in October.  She has a great online shop and is really great with questions. Thanks, Mary Kathryn!!!


Counting Pins

During the Online Needlework Retail show I found these threads for an online freebie that I have had for 8 years.  The are threads from Old Willow Stitchery and I was able to get for 1/2 price!!!!



Well, the clock is telling me that it's time to get going, so have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice stash you have there. I browsed your Thanksgiving post and note you mentioned your son being stationed in Norfolk. He must be a Navy guy. My dad was too, many, many years ago, and we were stationed there. I'm sorry he will have to go to Iraq. God Bless him for the sacrifices he is making for all of us. I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leave such a kind comment, a nice suprise! Your stash looks very inviting, a lot of beautiful things to make! I hope you enjoy the process ...
    Your Christmas tree is beautiful, by the way.

    Have a nice day & greetings, Carolien

    ReplyDelete