Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I wanted to show you my Christmas tree and to wish you all a Merry Christmas.....This tree is one that I had made by the husband of one of the EGA members in the Canopy Oaks chapter.  I showed her a picture of the tree and asked if her husband could make one for me...and he did. Isn't it just wonderful!!!!






The ornaments came in a package of 28-7 each of white, silver, light blue and royal blue; I bought them last year at either WalMart or Target.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty!

    Merry Christmas, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Debbie. I did not know you started a blog and wish you had told me as you comment so long on my own. I checked again today just in case. I hope your Christmas is a very happy time with family and love.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tree I really like it! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,

    Please can you email me direct about the chart you want, as you didn't leave me a contact email. Thanks!

    jonandkarenv at tiscali dot co dot uk

    (Simply Stitching blog)

    ReplyDelete