Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! My DS and DDIL came in with my two grandpuppies. We had a wonderful dinner at my sister's house and are planning on going out today to wander and maybe shop a little (I am not a Black Friday shopper). I bought my son's birthday/Christmas gift earlier this week and we will pick up my DIL's present today. They are leaving early tomorrow to go back to VA, where he is stationed at Norfolk. He told me this weekend that he is being sent back to Iraq early next year, so I had a small meltdown when I was not around the kids. We women are lucky that we "allow" ourselves to cry and just get it out of our systems.

I also wanted to let you know that I won the PS Angels pattern on ebay and it arrived on Wednesday and I will be kitting it up soon. I will be making these as a Christmas present for 2010 (that is the correct year! ). It took so long to find the pattern that they will not get done this year.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Hope the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend is Blessed!

    ReplyDelete