Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Trip!!

My sisters, D and A, and I will be driving to Atlanta this Friday for a girls short weekend!!! A and I both live in Tallahassee and D lives in NC. I am trying to decide what to bring to work on without bringing everything LOL!! We are going to hit a quilt store for them and a needlework store for me (the closest store is a 2-1/2 hour drive); which means I am also working on a stash list.

p.s. - go to the sampler girl (http://www.thesamplergirl.com/index.php) and see the new patterns and gorgeous scissors

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! We're stitching in
    Austin next weekend! We'd love for you to "fly" in:)
    Good luck in my drawing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fantastic trip! You'll have to share photos!

    ReplyDelete